BJC HealthCare is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, delivering services to residents primarily in the greater St. Louis, southern Illinois and mid-Missouri regions. BJC serves patients and their families in urban, suburban and rural communities through its 15 hospitals and multiple community health locations. Services include inpatient and outpatient care, primary care, community health and wellness, workplace health, home health, community mental health, rehabilitation, long-term care and hospice.
Manages the leadership, coordination, planning and oversight for high level compliance programs and initiatives across BJC HealthCare and affiliated partners. Identifies, defines, organizes and facilitates required tasks, while implementing best practice initiatives, project management methodologies and ensuring compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Stark regulations. Responsible for working with BJC executive leadership, BJC Legal Services, HSO leadership and project teams to ascertain business terms of relationships with HSOs and other institutions.
- Designs and implements process and procedures relating to the initiation, drafting, processing, and assessing compliance to terms to ensure accurate documentation and adherence to BJC policies and regulatory requirements.
- Creates and maintains a confidential database related to clinical, financial, board member and officer personal information, and other administrative information required. Develops and implements necessary training for use in educating HSOs, as well as informing employed physicians, residents, fellows, NPs.
- Promotes effective communication through good working relationships with BJC executive leadership, HSO leadership and departmental leadership required to facilitate information sharing and data collection.
- Tracks open issues and facilitates resolution of open items
- Ensures that business terms are relayed to BJC legal Services for contract drafting or contract review. Coordinates with Legal Services to determine and identify legal issues that need resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years
Licenses & Certifications
- Clinical – Non Direct Skills
- Inpatient Coder – 2 years or more
- Diagnosis Related Group (DRG) Consultant – 2 years or more
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
*Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Apply Online: http://bit.ly/CompliancePartnerRHIT1149448